Salamander Fire & Security Ltd takes your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice is intended to set out your rights and answer any queries you may have about your personal data. If you need any further information please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you either enquire about or place an order for our products or services. The personal data we process include:
- Your name;
- Your address, telephone number and/or email address;
- Your payment and delivery details, including billing and delivery address;
- Details relating to the system you are having installed or serviced/maintained;
- Recordings of calls you make to our customer service team;
- And/or any other information you provide.
How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process the personal data listed above for the following purposes:
- As required to establish and fulfil a contract with you when you make a purchase from us for the installation of a security system or enter into an agreement with us to maintain and service your security system. This may include communicating with you, taking payments, providing customer services and arranging the delivery of products or services. We require this information in order to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without it;
- To comply with applicable regulations & standards;
- In accordance with our legitimate interests to retain personal data at the end of the contract to enable us to contact you from time to time. This will be to offer to continue to maintain and service your security system and to retain information to assist us if you contact us in the event of a fault with your system.
- To respond to any comments or complaints that we may receive from you;
- We may use your information to invite you to take part in customer surveys.
With whom will we share your personal data?
We will not share or sell your personal data to any third parties, however if you have a monitored security system that requires connection to the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) and/or the Police for the purposes of monitoring activations, advising you of these activations and to contact your keyholders and/or the police, relevant personal data will be shared with the ARC and the police to enable us to fulfil your contract with us.
What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
Any requests for the above can be made verbally or in writing and we will respond within one month to the request. Please contact us using the details below.
Changes to our privacy notice
A copy of this privacy notice can be found on our website. We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on website.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you:
- By email to email@example.com
- Or write to us at: Salamander Fire & Security Ltd, Unit 16 Walkers Road, Manorside Industrial Estate, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 9HE.